The PSI Advisory Team supports congregational leadership in their mission of maintaining the holy spaces (interior & exterior) that support the congregation’s ability to offer worship, engage in congregational development, and minister to the wider community through their outreach programs. Members of the team have a wide range of expertise and wisdom and are ready and willing to listen, brainstorm, and support clergy and lay leaders who are facing property, safety, and infrastructure challenges.
- Jamie Cough energy management, HVAC, project management
- Wayne Franklin building safety, building security, project planning
- Mac McCabe Food Safety, Food management
- Fred Fowler Building management and Maintenance, project planning, building assessment
- Canon Barbara Martin, staff liaison
If you have a questions for the team, an idea or resource to share, please email [email protected]
If you have experience and expertise and would like to volunteer, please contact Canon Barbara Martin.