The Parish Administrators’ Collaborative (PAC) of the Diocese of Maine is a community of professionals who support one another, share knowledge and resources, and support the ministry of our congregations and the mission of the Church. Membership is open to the parish administrator of each congregation in the diocese, whether paid or volunteer. A “Parish Administrator” is defined as the one person in each church who is central to the overall administration of the congregation, including - but not limited to - office coordination, calendaring and appointments, secretarial work, preparation of materials, etc.
* Come to a Zoom (or in-person when that's safe) meeting. Would you like the invitation? Email Cn. Barbara Martin.
* Request to join our private Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mainepac
* Email or call any of the Steering Committee members. Say hello or share ideas!
* Subscribe to The Dio Log (diocesan email newsletter) to stay up-to-date on diocesan news.
* Find guidelines and forms about Celebrations of New Ministry on the clergy page.
* Connect with another congregation: use this list of Episcopal churches in Maine by town.
* Looking for a place to donate church books, vestments, or liturgical items? Find resources here.
Email Canon Barbara Martin