Clergy Formation Committee
About the Clergy Formation Committee
- A clergy retreat of 1-2 days, often in Lent, to sustain and enrich our prayer life and spirituality.
- Two (2) clergy days, one in the autumn and one in late spring, to worship, learn, and nourish our collegiality.
- A third clergy day, often led by the bishop, designed to integrate continuing education and spiritual formation with the ministry and strategic mission of the Diocese of Maine and the Episcopal Church.
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021: "Clergy Day with the Bishop." We are planning for this to be an in-person event. Location and timing TBD.
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021: the Clergy Formation Committee will be hosting a program that will be a late afternoon offering held online.
Term ending December 2021
The Rev. Bill Blaine-Wallace
The Rev. Gail Chandler
The Rev. Peggy Day
The Rev. John Balicki
Term ending December 2022
The Rev. Claudia Smith, Co-Chair
The Rev. Suzannah Rohman, Co-Chair
The Ven. Aaron Perkins
The Rev. Rita Steadman