Mission Priorities Grant Applications
Leaders of established program groups, committees, and ministries in the Episcopal Diocese of Maine are encouraged to apply for support from the Mission Priorities program of Diocesan Council.
Click here for the 2023 application.
The application period will close at 5:00pm on August 1, 2022. Late or incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
Diocesan resources will support programs and ministry efforts that:
- embody our baptismal promise to seek and serve Christ in others, respecting the dignity of every human being,
- have energetic leadership with experience and passion for their ministry,
- have program evaluation processes in place and an articulated plan to achieve sustainability and/or have significant or lasting impact,
- are willing to share personnel, resources, and best practices with the Diocese,
- demonstrate innovative thinking, transparency, equity, fairness, and collaboration.
All applications submitted will be reviewed and evaluated by the Mission Priorities Subcommittee of Diocesan Council .
Mission Priorities Committee:
Rt. Rev. Thomas Brown, Ex officio; Rev. Suzanne Roberts, Chair; Rev. Lauren Kay; Rev. Lynn Rutledge; Mr. Fred Fowler; Rev. Lael Sorensen, Finance Committee Chair; Mr. Tom Ward, Diocesan Treasurer; Cn. Terry Reimer, Staff liaison; Cn. Barbara Martin, Staff liaison