The latest news regarding COVID-19 and our churches:
- August 23, 2021 - Pastoral Directive for Clergy and Staff from Bishop Brown to be Vaccinated
- July 27, 2021 - Recap of latest update from the CDC
- May 14, 2021 - Update from the CDC and Governor's Office
- January 2021 - The Episcopal Church COVID Vaccine Toolkit
COVID Advisory Team:
- If you have a specific question, please email the diocesan COVID Advisory Group here.
Town Halls: Zoom Meetings with Bishop Brown for Clergy and Lay Leaders:
- 5:00 PM on the 3rd Tuesdays of the Month (June-August) - Online Conversation via Zoom for Active Clergy and Lay Leaders
- Church leaders will receive emailed invitations prior to each meeting. Please contact Cn. Barbara Martin for the link to join at 207-650-6070.
- Find recordings and information from past meetings here.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE HERE