Please consider whether you or someone you know may be called to serve in any one of the open leadership positions listed below!
Click here (scroll down the page) to learn more about each position.
- Diocesan Council – Lay Representative – one for each of the six areas (3-year term)
- Treasurer (1-year term)
- Secretary (1-year term)
- Standing Committee – Clergy (3-year term)
- Standing Committee – Lay (3-year term)
- General Convention – Clergy Deputy (four to serve at General Convention 2024)
- General Convention – Lay Deputy (four to serve at General Convention 2024)
- Provincial Conference – Clergy Deputy (2-year term)
- Disciplinary Board – Lay Representative (2-year term)
Nominate yourself or nominate someone else (check with them first, please!) by completing this form by September 16th, 2022.
- July 31: Certificate of Delegates Due
- September 16: Nominations and Resolutions Due
- September 27: Intro to Convention / Area Caucus
- October 4: Budget, Rules of Order, Resolutions
- October 11: Resolutions, Consent Calendar
- October 18: on hold as business demands
- October 19: Registration Deadline
- October 22: Day of Convention
- October 25 Convention Debrief and Thanksgivings for the Town Hall program
All information about the 2022 Convention on the Episcopal Maine website as it becomes available.
Excerpt from News for Clergy and Lay Leaders 19 July 2021