The Parochial Report and Your Parish (Webinar)
Wednesday, May 05, 2021, 03:00pm
Change is Coming: The Parochial Report and Your Parish
Wednesday, May 5th
Offered by CEEP
As we move into a future filled with change, understanding parish engagement and measuring activities is critical. Join members of the House of Deputies Sate of the Church Committee (which oversees revision of the parochial report), Executive Council and staff from the General Convention Office to discuss parochial report revision. The committee has engaged several questions in its evaluation of recent and ongoing efforts to revise the parochial report. These include:
- How can the parochial report be a helpful tool for the congregations filling it out?
- How can the parochial report help measure and inform congregational vitality?
- How can the parochial report collect both quantitative and qualitative data to provide a fuller picture of the state of the Episcopal Church?
At the same time, the pandemic has raised new questions about how we understand and measure attendance and membership. Join this panel as they review their work to-date and discuss what is to come. There will be an opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback about the parochial report.
- Jane Cisluycis - Chair, Governance and Operations Committee of the Executive Council of the Episcopal Church; Canon and Operations Coordinator, Episcopal Diocese of Northern Michigan; Marquette, Michigan
- Iris DeLeonardo - Language and Research Specialist, Executive Office of the General Convention; New York City, New York
- Molly James - Deputy Executive Officer of the General Convention; New York City, New York
- Carlos de la Torre - HOD State of Church; Rector, St. John's; Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- Chris Rankin-Williams - HOD State of Church; Rector, St. John’s; Ross, California
- Kate Wesch - HOD State of Church; Rector, St. John's; Essex Connecticut
Location : online