Parish Governance Webinar from The CEEP Network
Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 03:00pm
Managing in this Moment: A Webinar on Parish Governance during COVID-19 and Beyond
Tuesday, September 22
In this webinar hosted by CEEP, join a group of rectors and lay leaders from across the church and around the country in conversation about parish governance in this moment. The panel will discuss how they have worked together as church leaders during a time when we are distanced from each other because of the COVID-19 pandemic and how they plan to continue this work into the future.
The panelists will cover how we shift from crisis management to bold leadership in the midst of uncertain times. Through conversation and engagement, we will seek to understand how we meet the challenges of the present and prepare for the future using adaptive leadership models and mutual encouragement. This webinar will be approximately eighty minutes.
- David Charlton - Junior Warden and Finance Committee, St. Cross Episcopal Church; Hermosa Beach, CA
- Luke Jernagan - Rector, St. Peter's Episcopal Church; St. Louis, Missouri (Moderator)
- Rachel Anne Nyback - Rector, St. Cross Episcopal Church; Hermosa Beach, California
- Mary Pierson - Finance Committee, St. Cross Episcopal Church, Real Estate Investor and Retired CFO/Investment Banker; Hermosa Beach, California
- Carl Turner - Rector, Saint Thomas Church; New York, New York
- Manoj Zacharia - Rector, St. Anne’s-in-the-Circle; Annapolis, Maryland
Location : online