Friday, August 30, 2019, 07:00pm
St Luke's Cathedral presents Les Petits Chanteurs, the renowned boy's choir of the Holy Trinity Music School of Port-au-Prince, Haiti, in concert Friday, August 30 at 7 pm. The Holy Trinity Cathedral complex was destroyed in Haiti's 2010 earthquake. Before the disaster, the music school served more than 1,000 students. The boys' choir is on a U.S. tour to help raise support for rebuilding the school, which depends on charitable support.
The choir will also before at six other Episcopal churches in Maine on their tour.
- Sunday, August 25 ~ Newcastle, Maine ~ 10:00am during service St. Andrew's
- Monday, August 26 ~ York Harbor, Maine ~ 7:00pm St. George's
- Tuesday, August 27 ~ Waterville, Maine ~ 7:00pm St. Mark's
- Thursday, August 29 ~ Windham, Maine ~ 7:00pm St. Ann's
- Monday, September 02 (Labor Day) ~ Bangor, Maine ~ 7:00pm St. John's
Location 143 State Street, Portland