Digital Onboarding Grants
- The maximum grant to a church or Diocese-related organization is $2,000.
- Only one grant per church or Diocese-related organization.
- The funds may be used to pay for something already in place during 2020 or proposed for the remainder of 2020 or 2021.
- Grants are to be used for the improvement of digital/broadcast ministry through a one-time purchase, the grants are not to be used for ongoing/scheduled payments or maintenance (such as broadband monthly costs).
- The grant may only be used for services or equipment to allow for or to enhance the church or Diocese-related organization’s ability to ‘broadcast their ministry’; distributing worship, evangelism or outreach content electronically.
- When requesting payment of approved grants, the church or Diocese-related organization must supply the program administering committee with copies of bills and invoices or valid contracts to demonstrate that the grant money has or will be spent on the project for which is was granted.
- A church or Diocese-related organization receiving a grant is expected to use their funds to either reimburse costs already incurred or for proposed project costs, no later than the end of 2021.
Apply for a Digital Onboarding grant by submitting this form. (Your team can prepare to submit your electronic application form, by using this worksheet.) After review, the program administering committee will communicate grant decisions to applicants.
Digital Onboarding Committee 2021: Mr. Tom Ward, Rev. Peter Jenks, Staff: Ms. Katie Clark, Cn. Terry Reimer