button donate   facebook mctwitter mcyoutube mcinstagram mc 

Forms for Summer Chapels


Please complete the fillable online forms below each year. Once completed, a copy will be emailed to you for your records. If you have questions or would like to have these forms mailed or emailed to you instead, please be in touch with Teresa at or (207) 772-1953 x132. Thanks so much for your help!

Summer Chapel Contact Info (electronic form)

Clergy Roster (electronic form)

Clergy Information Form (electronic form)
Please complete this report at the end of your season:
Summer Chapel Report of Services  (electronic form)  


The Episcopal Church's Lectionary Page contains a liturgical calendar for the year ahead with links to lessons for Sundays and Major Holy Days from the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL) as adapted for use in Episcopal worship.

1. Visit Lectionarypage.net

2. Click on the month from the list across the top of the page.

3. Click on the day on the calendar.

4. From here, you may select on "Download this page as a Word Document" under the track listing before printing or select the text desired and print.

If you have questions, please contact Teresa at .


Diocesan Cycle of Prayer

The Diocesan Cycle of Prayer is available here on our website.


Wedding Information & Forms

Please send all marriage forms listed in the instructions below and requests for permission to officiate to Canon Barbara Martin. Direct questions to Barbara at 207-772-1953 x125.
The Episcopal Church's Canons on Marriage
Permission To Officiate 
Permission to officiate from Bishop Thomas Brown is required by canon for clergy who are not canonically resident in the Episcopal Diocese of Maine who would like to perform a funeral, wedding, supply, or other priestly duties. To obtain permission to officiate, please email Barbara Martin
Marriage and Remarriage
All persons intending to be married should sign this Declaration of Intention.
All clergy are required to obtain permission from the Bishop to marry anyone who has been previously married and divorced. In such case, please fill out a Remarriage Permission Form.  
If permission from the Bishop has been obtained, clergy should complete and send in a Solemnization Form following the ceremony to close the file.  
Marriage Liturgies
Clergy are welcome to use these liturgies in marriage ceremonies: 

143 State Street (mail to PO Box 4036) | Portland, ME 04101-4036 | Phone: (207) 772-1953 |